Get In On The "Fix and Flip" Market
- Order a dumpster for the next ten days and get your demolition crew to throw out everything including the kitchen sink. In other words, clear the decks.
- After the house is cleared of debris, it’s time to patch and paint. Let your painters blast the place with their airless paint-spraying arsenal inside and out. Within three days, you’ll have added a huge improvement to your investment. This is the biggest dollar-for-dollar return you can make. Make sure that quality paint is used.
- After the painters leave, the flooring guys can lay tile and carpet, which will take two to three days.
- Next bring in the cabinet installers and handyman plumber.
- Last comes light fixtures, vanities, toilets, sinks, doors, switch plates and outlet covers.
- List at the right price and hope for multiple offers!